Candidates should have passed the B.A. / B.Sc. Degree examination under the 10+2+3 pattern with one main subject and two subsidiary subjects from any of the Universities in Kerala or of any other University recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto for admission, subject to the stipulation regarding marks. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities outside Kerala should submit Eligibility/Equivalency Certificate stating that their qualifying examination is recognized by those Universities, for seeking admission to B.Ed. Degree course in a particular optional subject in a stream as applicable, along with their application. Double or Triple main candidates or candidates who passed the Degree Examination in Vocational or Specialized Courses are also eligible for admission. However, they have to submit a copy of the Equivalency / Eligibility certificate from the concerned Universities in Kerala, stating that, their Qualifying examination is recognized by the Universities for seeking admission to B. Ed. Degree Course in a particular optional subject/in a stream as applicable, along with their application The minimum requirement of marks for admission to B. Ed. Courses are 50% (No rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is permitted) in Part III of Bachelor’s Degree [Science / Arts Subjects] (i. e.Part III Main + Sub).
- English: B. A. Degree with English language and Literature/ Functional English/ B.A. Communicative English with 50% marks in Part III or B.A. / B. Sc. with 50% of marks for Part I English and not less than 50% marks for Master’s Degree in English Language and Literature.
- Malayalam: B.A. Degree with Malayalam Language and Literature with 50% marks in Part III or B.A. / B. Sc. with 50% of marks for Part II Malayalam and not less than 50% marks for Master’s Degree in Malayalam Language and Literature.
- Natural Sciences: B. Sc. Degree with Botany / Zoology / Biochemistry / B.Sc. Plant Science/ [Home Science with Zoology or Botany as subsidiary / Aquaculture (with Biochemistry and Zoology as Subsidiaries)/Biotechnology/Microbiology with 50% marks in Part III.
- Social Science: B. A. Degree with History/ Arabic and Islamic History main with 45% marks in aggregate or B. A. Degree with Geography/ Politics/ Economics/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Philosophy/ West Asian Studies under part III and with 50 % marks in Part III.
|Programmes||No: of Seats|
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 100 Seats
- Certificate: Yes