The Pharmacy College currently offers B.Pharm and M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Analysis) programmes. The future expansion plans include more PG (M.Pharm) programmes in different disciplines of Pharmacy, Pharm D, Ph.D. programmes and the development of a full-fledged R&D Division and Product Development Centers within the Campus.
Eligibility to join
- B. Pharm Course: Candidates should have passed the +2 examinations of the Government of Kerala or any other course equivalent thereto with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Biology/ Maths as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks for the optional subjects and 50% marks aggregate for all the 3 subjects put together. The candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from outside Kerala shall produce the certificate of equivalency of qualifying examination Kerala University of Health Sciences. This should be furnished at the time of admission. Eligibility for admission to the candidates belonging to OBC, OEC, SC/ST will be as per the requirements of the concerned Universities.
- Age: Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission. Self-attested copy of a relevant page of school record namely SSLC/ CBSE/ICSC certificate showing the date of birth/copy of the birth certificate from appropriate authority should be furnished along with the application.
- Nationality: Only Indian Citizens will be eligible for admission in the college.
B.Pharm Lateral Entry
- Academic qualifications: Pass in Diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of 50% marks for the second year D Pharm examination. For SEBC/OEC candidates, 5% relaxation in marks is allowed and for SC/ST candidates a pass in the qualifying examination will be sufficient. The candidate shall have studied in an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and shall have passed the diploma examination conducted by the State Board of D Pharm Examinations or equivalent
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 60 Seats
- Certificate: Yes